We believe that the best response to personal doubt and the uncertainty of the world around us is to invite both friends and strangers to share the burdens and joys of life together in a caring community. Check us out! You are always welcome!
Worship services are held on Sundays at 11:00 am at Parkview Village Auditorium, 12184 Ninth Line, Stouffville. Sunday school for all ages starts at 10:00 a.m.
Toddler Care (ages 3 and under) is available in the Preschool room. This is staffed after the children's story during the worship service September to June.
To be a growing Christian community seeking to love God and God's creation, our neighbours and ourselves.
As followers of Jesus we commit ourselves to:
• Experience God's love in our lives and community.
• Discover spiritual meaning through worship, Scriptures, and being open to God's Spirit.
• Enable people to experience wholeness, grace and healing.
• Integrate service, justice and peacemaking in our lives.
• Reach out to others who want to explore faith and life issues.
Mennonite Central Committee:(MCC), a worldwide ministry of Anabaptist churches, shares God's love and compassion for all in the name of Christ by responding to basic human needs and working for peace and justice. MCC envisions communities worldwide in right relationship with God, one another and creation.