In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Community Mennonite Church will not be meeting in person until further notice.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to connect virtually at this time.
‘Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you’. - Isaiah 42
We believe that the best response to personal doubt and the uncertainty of the world around us is to invite both friends and strangers to share the burdens and joys of life together in a caring community. Check us out! You are always welcome!
Worship services are held on Sundays at 9:30 am at Parkview Village Auditorium, 12184 Ninth Line, Stouffville.
Child Care is available during the service.
To be a growing Christian community seeking to love God and God's creation, our neighbours and ourselves.
As followers of Jesus we commit ourselves to:
• Experience God's love in our lives and community.
• Discover spiritual meaning through worship, Scriptures, and being open to God's Spirit.
• Enable people to experience wholeness, grace and healing.
• Integrate service, justice and peacemaking in our lives.
• Reach out to others who want to explore faith and life issues.
Mennonite Central Committee:(MCC), a worldwide ministry of Anabaptist churches, shares God's love and compassion for all in the name of Christ by responding to basic human needs and working for peace and justice. MCC envisions communities worldwide in right relationship with God, one another and creation.